Slovakia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2020
"Slovakia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2020" is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry.
The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies.
The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Slovakia to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Slovakia both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Slovakia
3.1 Energy Market, Overview
3.2 Renewable Energy Target
3.3 Slovak Energy Policy
3.4 Enviro-strategy2030 (Envirostrategy-Greener Slovakia)
3.5 National Renewable Energy Action Plan (NREAP)
3.6 Act No. 251/2012 on Energy and amendments to certain acts
3.7 Act No. 250/2012 on Regulatory Office for Network Industries (RONI)
3.8 Act No. 309/2009 on Support of Renewable Energy Sources (RES) and High Efficiency Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
3.9 Major Reform to Slovakia's Renewable Energy Sources Act
3.10 Implementation of Auctions for Renewable Energy Development
3.11 Feed-in Tariffs
3.12 ‘Green to the Households' Program
3.13 Subsidy (Operational Programme Quality of Environment)
3.14 Tax Regulation Mechanism (Exemption from excise tax)
3.15 Regulation no. 295/2011 on the promotion of RES and high efficient cogeneration
3.16 Act No. 587/2004 on Environmental Fund
3.17 Slovak Energy Efficiency and RES Finance Facility (SLOVSEFF III)
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
4.6 Contact Us
Tables and Figures
List of Tables
Table 1: Renewable Energy, Sectorial Structure and Policy Environment, 2019
Table 2: National Energy Targets, NREAP, Slovakia,2020
Table 3: Slovakia, Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariffs, 2020
Table 4: Abbreviations
Reason to Buy