New Zealand Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2020
"New Zealand Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2020" is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry.
The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies.
The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report provides the renewable framework of New Zealand. Its scope includes:
- Key policies and regulations supporting the development of renewable energy in New Zealand.
- Information on strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals.
- Financial incentives including Feed-in-tariff, Feed-in-premium, rebates, loans, grants and other tax credits and exemptions to support the implementation of the renewable energy.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, New Zealand
3.1 Energy Market, Overview
3.2 New Renewable Energy Target for New Zealand
3.3 New Zealand Energy Strategy, 2011-2021 (Energy Strategy 2050)
3.4 New Zealand Energy Efficiency and Conservation Strategy, 2017-2022
3.5 Climate Change and Sustainability Agenda
3.6 National Policy Statement for Renewable Electricity Generation
3.7 Buy-back Rates for Solar Power
3.8 Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS)
3.8.1 Zero Carbon Bill
3.9 Installations Grants for Public Buildings
3.10 Commercial Project Grants
3.11 Resource Management Act 1991
3.12 Bioenergy Initiative
3.13 Crown Loans Programme
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Thermal Power Plant
4.1.6 Hydropower Plant
4.1.7 Nuclear Power
4.1.8 Renewable Energy Resources
4.4.1 Secondary Research
4.4.2 Primary Research
4.4.3 Modeling and Forecasting
4.5 Contact Us
Tables and Figures
List of Tables
Table 1: Buy-back Rates for Renewable Electricity, New Zealand, 2019
Table 2: Abbreviations
Reason to Buy