Pakistan Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2020
"Pakistan Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2020" is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry.
The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies.
The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report provides the renewable framework of Pakistan. Its scope includes:
- Key policies and regulations supporting the development of renewable energy in Pakistan.
- Information on strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals.
- Financial incentives including Feed-in-tariff, Feed-in-premium, rebates, loans, grants and other tax credits and exemptions to support the implementation of the renewable energy.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Pakistan
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
3.2 Power Sector Reforms
3.3 Renewable Energy Target
3.4 Renewable Energy Policy 2019
3.5 Renewable Energy Agenda
3.6 National Power Policy, 2015
3.7 Provincial power policies
3.8 Alternative and Renewable Energy Policy, 2019
3.8.1 Tax incentives under ARE Policy
3.8.2 Tax and Duty Exemption
3.8.4 Exchange Protection
3.9 Direct Sale of Renewable Electricity to End Users
3.10 Feed-in Tariffs (FiT), Pakistan
3.10.1 Solar Power Feed-in Tariffs
3.10.2 Wind Power Feed-in Tariffs
3.10.3 Small Hydropower Feed-in Tariffs
3.10.4 Municipal Solid Waste Plants
3.10.5 Bagasse-Based Cogeneration Plants
3.12 Clean Energy Investment Program
3.13 Sindh Solar Energy Program
3.15 Competitive Bidding for Wind and Solar Power Projects
3.16 Tax Exemptions
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
4.4.1 Secondary Research
4.4.2 Primary Research
4.4.3 Modeling and Forecasting
4.5 Contact Us
Tables and Figures
List of Tables
Table 1:Renewable energy target, Pakistan, 2030
Table 2:Excess generation tariff based on Capacity Utilization Factor, Pakistan
Table 3:Solar power Feed-in-Tariff based on project size, and region, Pakistan, July 2016
Table 4:Wind power Feed-in-Tariff, Pakistan,2016
Table 5: High-head (> 20 meters) Hydropower Feed-in-Tariff, Pakistan
Table 6: Low-head (≤ 20 meters) Hydropower Feed-in-Tariff, Pakistan
Table 7: Abbreviations
Reason to Buy