Croatia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2020
"Croatia Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2020" is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry.
The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies.
The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Croatia to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Croatia both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Croatia
3.1 Energy Market, Overview
3.2 Renewable Energy Policy Framework
3.2.1 National Energy and Climate Plan 2021-2030
3.3 Renewable Energy Schemes
3.4 The Renewable Energy Tendering System in Croatia
3.5 RES Support Policy
3.6 Premium Tariff support scheme
3.7 National Renewable Energy Action Plan, Croatia
3.8 Energy policy
3.9 Renewable Energy Sources and High Efficiency Cogeneration Act
3.10 Regional Energy Efficiency Programme
3.11 Environment Protection and Energy Efficiency Fund
3.11.1 The Environmental Protection Programme of the Croatian Bank for Reconstruction and Development HBOR
3.12 Energy Act
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
4.6 Contact Us
Tables and Figures
List of Tables
Table 1:National Energy and Climate Plan 2021-2030, Croatia
Table 2: Renewable Energy, Croatia, Capacity targets, by 2020
Table 3: Abbreviations
Reason to Buy